Monday, October 22, 2007

Wild about Bare Rose!

Thanks to FashCon, I received a notice last night about new designs at Bare Rose. Having recently discovered, and fallen in love with, Bare Rose, I ran straight over. I think everyone else in FashCon did to because the sim was hopping!

I snapped up 2 of the new releases, and found a slightly older one I'd been mulling over and finally decided to nab. Glad I did!!

This first one is Scottish Fold, a fun mix of Scottish and Japanese. It comes with slouchy, Japanese schoolgirl style socks but I decided to wear boots fo rthis one. I am IN LOVE with this outfit. The jacket has many prim parts, including shoulders, sleeves, cuffs, and a cute necktie which has variations for all of its colors. The skirt has two options, the one I'm wearing, and a mini-skirt. Also worn with this, "Old Boots" from Shiny Things, and "Lola" hair from =RaC=












This next one is called "Hot Nora". Adorable jean shorts and a t-shirt with shoved-up sleeves. the sleeves, waistband and legbands are all prim attachments. I wore my pink Chuck Taylors from Darkstar, and white sunglasses from Artilleri. Hair is by Slink.












This last outfit I forsee myself wearing very often. The sweater is called KnitKnit, and comes, like all of Bare Rose's outfits, with a variety of colors. I'm wearing the Pink sweater here, of course, and my favorite Tuli jeans and pink Chucks, and "Pompadour" from Zero Style. This sweater has 2 undershirt options, a longer one and a shorter one, and also comes with the cute flexi scarf. The set also comes with a system skirt. I cannot wait to see what Bare Rose comes out with next!! Thanks again, TheDiva Rockin' for the use of your photosphere :P

11 comments:

Licentious Maladay said...

Bare Rose is also an excellent store for men's fashions with a twist.

Anonymous said...

Hello! Where did you get the hair on your last pic? Thanks ;)

duckyfresh said...

Kate, I got it at Zero Style :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes! We all know DJ Ducky-F is cute, adorable and all that, but the real question is - can she handle a sword!

duckyfresh said...

I kicked YOUR butt didn't I, Mel? :P

Anonymous said...

Only because I LET you! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey.. Zero Style doesn't appear in Search... Can you tell us the name of the sim where the store is, or give us a Slurl? Thanks!

duckyfresh said...

*laugh* You guys really like that hair huh? :)

I'm not positive this link works because I'm not in SL at the moment, but try this:
secondlife://zero%20style/123/137/37

TheDiva Rockin said...

love love love Bare Rose! and you are welcome to use the photo sphere any time!

Steph Bailey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph Bailey said...

I love B@R. Excellent quality and value. I mix and match items with other outfits all the time. My favorite combo right now: Maia sweater from B@R, lowrider jeans from DMC, and my koi flats from ::FORM::