
Kallyfaith Rolland, of KO Designs is turning over a new leaf and showing her true style with some really stunning new work. Yes, I have seen a good many of her new items I just can’t seem to get enough of them.
This dress ensemble is Enchantment. There are 3 primary outfits, each good for a new kind of mood. I’m partial to the short skirt myself. That’s because I like Attitude. It’s sexy, sassy with lots of class, and its feminine, kinda girly like me. Check out the prim tulle bow in the back.
You can find this entire 14-piece set at http://shop.onrez.com/item/430435 for only $800L. If you think it looks good on me, the price is right. You should see what Enchanted does for your style.
P.S. – KO Designs will be showing everything new at our MODA Fashion Spotlight Event on Monday December 17th You can see it filmed live at www.slcn.tv or at one of our remote Television Cinema locations in Second Life.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Look what I found!
Posted by Jujudoll Dancer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment