Saturday, January 26, 2008

Affordable Hair at Junwave

I got a tip recently from MODA model Yumi Darkes. It was about a great new hair store called Junwave. Having been MIA for a while from SL, all I have been doing when in-world is rushing around, fill up my inventory with all the wonderful sale items and new stuff on offer at the moment. Now, I know that when I get a tip from Yumi, it's going to be worth investigating, so I dutifully raced off to Junwave to see what she was talking about.
Here is what I bought back. Clockwise from the top right: Pineapple (L$50), CurlUp (Pack of 10 Colours L$100) and finally RoughUp (L$80). The store also discounts and a very nice freebie.

All hair at Junwave comes in three sizes (S,M,L). I do not normally mention prices, but these just seem so reasonable for the quality, they had to be mentioned.

When it comes to SL hair, I rarely stray from black.....can you tell?. Which is exactly what I thought I was buying when I clicked on "black" for this style (shown on left) called Wolf (L$80). Does this look like black to you? Not to me. Fortunately, I really like the color. I may have been inspired to stray a little outside my "SL hair color" comfort zone.

If your inventory survived the ETD sale or you missed the sale entirely because every time you tried to tp into the sim...you were left hanging in mid-air.....because the sim was always full! But you still want some affordable (or free) hair, you may want to take a trip to Junwave.

Credits: Skins: MMSDark-Dusk & Rockin; Dress: Fuse-The Waldorf (Midnight);

No comments: